[Ubuntu Oregon] Salem Ubuntu Meeting.

Phil N philn at delfinomicro.com
Thu Feb 16 04:08:29 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,
Just letting you know the Salem Ubuntu Hour is taking place this coming
Friday, Feb 17th.
Salem Ubuntu Hour will take place downstairs in front of the fireplace at
Broadway Coffeehouse, located at 1300 Broadway St NE, in Salem.  The
festivities are from 6:00PM to 7:00PM.  For anyone interested in GNU/Linux
distributions, including our favorite Ubuntu distro, grab a warm drink and
come join us for some tech talk.

Typing of tech talk - Salem had it's first Makerspace kick-off event, which
had over 30 attendees with a wide diversification of skill sets and
interests, including those from the Linux community.  Flyers for Salem
Ubuntu Hour were distributed to those interested.

Sorry I may have to miss this Friday's Ubuntu meeting, as I'll be driving
back to Salem from OHSU about that time.  However, while at OHSU I'm
looking forward to partaking of their most excellent cuisine, and dealing
with their adroit academic professionals.

Should I get back early I'll most defiantly attend, however can't make any
promises at this time.

Have fun! everyone,
Phil. N.

* Sent from a system running Ubuntu  *