[Ubuntu Oregon] Won't make it today

Phil N philn at delfinomicro.com
Fri Feb 3 20:58:22 UTC 2017

Please disregard my previous message, looks like the swapmeet is two weeks
away, so I have more time to cogitate, and procrastinate. ;-)

Just want to let those thinkers, and tinkers know; tomorrow from noon to
3pm at the Ike box in Salem, is a meeting on having a Makerspase in Salem.
More info at their meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Salem-Makerspace/  I'll
have some or our Ubuntu / Linux flyers printer up, and out on the table.

I'll be there this evening for Ubuntu Hour, weather permitting... Looking
forward to see you, and having something warm to drink..
Ciao
  Phil. N

* Sent from a system running Ubuntu  *