[Ubuntu Oregon] Won't make it today

Phil N philn at delfinomicro.com
Fri Feb 3 20:01:16 UTC 2017

Not sure if I'll be able to make it, lots to get done today. Plus need to
get ready for the amateur radio and electronics swap-meet taking place next
Saturday.  However in my travels today as I go to and fro, if I'm in the
vicinity of Broadway at the appointed time, I'll stop by, otherwise can't
make any promises.
Ciao,
  Phil. N

* Sent from a system running Ubuntu  *