[Ubuntu Oregon] Salem Ubuntu meeting.

Phil N philn at delfinomicro.com
Fri Dec 15 16:42:35 UTC 2017

Just letting you know I won't be able to make Ubuntu Hour this evening
taking place in Salem. As once again I'm sabotaged by the holiday
festivities. I was really hoping to make our last meeting of the year,
however my family has made other plans.  Have a great meeting, see you all
next year.

With any luck this next year we "may" actually have a release party for
Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Bionic Beaver.  It would be fantastic to have a release
party themed around the "Beaver."  As most know - Oregon is also home to
the Beavers, which comprise several athletic teams representing Oregon
State University.  However that's not the only thing Ubuntu Bionic Beaver
has in common with Oregon State Beavers..... Both logos are also colored
Orange. ;-)  And as you all know, the cool commonalities between Linux and
Oregon don't stop there.

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas, and a happy happy happy New Year.

Thank you everyone for another fantastic year of running Linux and Ubuntu,
and thank you all for being part of out tech community.

Best Wishes
Phil. N

* Sent from a system running Ubuntu  *