[Ubuntu Oregon] Salem Ubuntu hour.

Phil N philn at delfinomicro.com
Sun Sep 18 00:51:32 UTC 2016

I totally concur one thousand percent with what Che said, well stated Che,
and thanks.

We owe a debt of gratitude towards these early pioneers, and everyone who
works on FOSS today.

Much thanks y'all, because of you, this movie can be thoroughly enjoyed by
watching it on your Linux/Ubuntu system. ;-)

Ciao for now.
 Phil. N.

* Sent from a system running Ubuntu  *