[Ubuntu Oregon] Ubuntu Hour or State Fair, conundrum.

Phil N philn at delfinomicro.com
Thu Sep 1 23:03:06 UTC 2016

Good point James makes - It's a three-day weekend, so some people maybe
gone for the weekend.

My tentative plan, is being at Broadway Coffeehouse (our clubhouse) from
5:00pm to about 6:30pm, this way we can at least attempt to keep with
consistent branding / scheduling, just in case someone shows up for the
Ubuntu meeting.  Glad to hear Cody can make it to the clubhouse at 5 also.

I would like to catch the last part of the Motorsports Championships,
featuring Monster Trucks and Tuff Trucks, as I've never seen them before.
So I plan to leave Ubuntu hour early at 6:30pm, and head to the fair.

This is of course, contingent on me bing able to leave the office before 5
o'clock, so again this is my tentative "dream" plan... LOL.

Ciao for now
 Phil. N

* Sent from a system running Ubuntu  *