[Ubuntu Oregon] Linuxfest Northwest April 23 & 24 2016 Bellingham WA

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 08:52:06 UTC 2016

Resending to Oregon team

Originally to: Washington Ubuntu Team <ubuntu-us-wa at lists.ubuntu.com>,
ubuntu-us-pnw at lists.ubuntu.com, ubuntu-or-us at lists.ubuntu.com

Hello folks, today I booked my hotel room [1], applied for Ubuntu
Community Fund for the cost of that room, and requested a table for
the Ubuntu PNW team [2]. I plan to ask the Vancouver BC team to join
us if possible [3].

Please lay your plans to head up to Bellingham in April, and help out
at the table if you can. Does anybody have the tablecloth, banner,
etc? How about some DVDs to burn? I'll have all the ISOs on my laptop;
if you are bringing a laptop with a DVD burner, please download as
many ISOs as you can. Torrents are really the best if possible. This
is an LTS release, so it will be popular.

Valorie

1. http://www.linuxfestnorthwest.org/
2. http://www.linuxfestnorthwest.org/2016/sponsors/ubuntu-pacific-northwest
3. http://www.meetup.com/ubuntuvancouver/messages/archive/