[Ubuntu Oregon] Salem Ubuntu Hour - pending to weather.

Phil N philn at delfinomicro.com
Wed Dec 14 01:54:09 UTC 2016

Hi Cody, Jim

Do we want to hold the Ubuntu Hour meeting this coming Friday, Dec 16th?

The weather forecast does not look that good, with snow arriving tomorrow
(Wednesday) and and more arriving Thursday.

Tonight (Tuesday) - Snow, mainly after 11am with freezing fog, so I would
avoid going out in that fog, one may freeze..

Wednesday - 1 to 3 inches of snow possible, with more possible on Thursday.

Friday's high 33 deg, so cold even without the snow.

Link to Forecast.
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Salem&state=OR

It's that time of season to bookmark the above link, if you haven't already.

Please advise,

Happy holidays everyone, and merry Christmas.

Thanks
Phil. N

* Sent from a system running Ubuntu  *