[Ubuntu Oregon] Salem Ubuntu Hour

Phil N philn at delfinomicro.com
Sat Dec 3 02:01:36 UTC 2016

Che > During January / February meetings will most likely depend on weather
conditions, so you may want to check ahead with someone before heading to
Salem.

Looks like it'll just be me and myself at tonight's meeting.  No biggie...
I really just wanted to get-out any how.

Best holiday wishes for all of you.
Phil. N

* Sent from a system running Ubuntu  *