[Ubuntu Oregon] Friday event Salem Ubuntu Hour!

Phillip N philn at deltatriad.net
Sat Sep 19 00:01:39 UTC 2015

Sorry to hear the Salem bus system has let you down, and that it's "NEW"
inefficient transit system is hindering the downtown commerce.  We'll miss
your presence at the Ubuntu meeting.

However if you want you can use the Microportal "beam in link", to make a
telepresence.

TTYL
Phil. N

*  Sent from my Commodore 64  *