[Ubuntu Oregon] Friday is Salem Ubuntu Hour!

Phillip N philn at deltatriad.net
Fri Sep 4 03:57:41 UTC 2015

I'll be there this Friday,
May I kindly suggest further discussion on the article; "*Linux workstation
security checklist*," which James found at GetHub.  It's a bit of a lengthy
read, however interesting.

Another great! topic could be: Are we going to have an Ubuntu Release party
this October?
We previously disused this topic in emails sent during the month of April,
2015.  The email's topic (thread)
was "*[Ubuntu Oregon] Release party*", just in case you need to preform an
email search to refresh your RAM.

The general consensuses back in April was, wait until September to plan
release party, because most of our key LoCo team members were attending
LFNW.

FYI: I believe the coming Ubuntu release 15.10 code named "Wily Werewolf,"
is due out around October 22nd, 2015.

Looking forward to seeing some of you this Friday,

Ciao for now
Phil. N

*  Sent from my Commodore 64  *