[Ubuntu Oregon] Ubuntu meeting.

Che Dean dean.che at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 01:55:02 UTC 2015

Thanks for the advice guys. :-) We plan on a once a month get together at
the Old World Deli. They have decent wifi and they never get over crowded,
normally pretty quiet. The initial meetup for this months launch will be in
the afternoon but we'll probably switch it to between 5pm and 7.30pm on a
weekday after that. I'm also thinking the beginning of the month might be
better because people tend to have money then. Old World Deli is within
walking distance of our house so we won't have to worry about cycling in
the dark (not a pleasant experience around here even with great bike
lanes).