[Ubuntu Oregon] Salem Ubuntu hour.

Phil N philn at delfinomicro.com
Sat Nov 21 00:40:13 UTC 2015

Great,
I'm looking forward to meeting Ryein.

As for Rossella, we had a misunderstanding.  She is looking for someone or
a group that can teach her son, who is in middle-school, the Linux CLI.
And not teach "at" the middle-school.

As for them attending, I still don't know.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Ciao for now.
Phil. N

* Sent from a system running Ubuntu  *