[Ubuntu Oregon] Hello there!

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 13 05:49:33 UTC 2015

Well, the important thing is making sure that those contributions are
listed on your wiki page.

If you like documentation, but want an easier route, there's always the wiki!
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam (they handle official docs, too)

I know a couple homebrewers in the area, and I'd be happy to introduce
if you show up ☺