[Ubuntu Oregon] OSCON: good news and bad news

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 3 22:14:33 UTC 2015

To make matters worse, I need to have all this figured out today so I can
fill out the contract. Otherwise, they give it to someone else. Argh :(

More information:

------------------------

What's Included

-----------------------

As part of the Nonprofit Pavilion, the following items are complementary:

- (1) One counter-height table in the OSCON Expo Hall plus two chairs.
(Note: this space does *not* include electrical power or internet access,
however both are available for a fee.)

- (2) Exhibitor Booth Staff passes for booth personnel (includes Wednesday
and Thursday lunches)

- (1) OSCON Bronze pass (Wednesday - Friday)

- Logo, link, and 50-word description on oscon.com and in the OSCON mobile
event app

More Exhibitor Information

You can find more information about exhibiting at OSCON, including
pricing for electrical and internet access at your table, on our Exhibitor
Resource Center.

http://www.oreilly.com/pub/onsite/open-source-2015