[Ubuntu Oregon] Salem Ubuntu hour - temporary cancelled.

Phil N philn at delfinomicro.com
Thu Dec 31 23:44:30 UTC 2015

This coming Friday's Salem Ubuntu hour will not take place, due to this
year's New Years day following on the first Friday of January.
According to their Twitter Feed for Broadway Coffeehouse
<https://twitter.com/BroadwayCoffee>, they will be closed on New Years day,
this Friday, which would normally be our first meeting of the month.  Your
friendly Salem Ubuntu Hour will resume it's normal social "Bash", and
"programming" schedule on Friday, 15th of January, 2016.  Yes - GNU/Bash
pun was totally intended. LOL.

In the interim - If you find your brain engrams lacking the usual technical
stimuli, between now and our next meeting on Friday, January 15th, 2016.
You may find the following events brain stimulating.

NW-Tech radio show, which airs every Wednesday from noon to 1:00pm on KMUZ
88.5 and 100.7FM, and streams from http://kmuz.org/.

Internet of Things (IoT) meeting every Wednesday, starting January 6th,
from 6:30 to 7:30pm at Center 50, located at 2615 Portland Road here in
Salem.  This is a public event, so anyone may attend regardless of age.

Wishing you all a happy and prosperous New Year.

Ciao,
Phil. N

* Sent from a system running Ubuntu  *