[Ubuntu Oregon] Ubuntu hour.

Phillip N philn at deltatriad.net
Fri Aug 21 22:39:49 UTC 2015

To: Ubuntu LoCo
Bcc: Doug,

This evening is the time to join in on some fun, during our bimonthly
Ubuntu hour.
Which is held every 1st and 3rd Fridays of the month at Broadway
Coffeehouse from 6:00pm to 7:00pm.

This evening, I'm glad to be introducing Doug. K - Organizer of "Internet
of Things club", which meets Wednesdays at Center 50 from 6:30PM to about
eight-ish.  Doug has been running Ubuntu on his laptop.  Please join me in
welcoming Doug, another intellectual techie, to our Ubuntu LoCo team.

Also before our Ubuntu meeting, I'll be meeting with with Stephen, who is
one of the directors at Broadway commons, from 5:00PM to 6:00PM. Stephen
and I will be discussing the possibility of a computer lab for Broadway
Commons.  The computer lab will be for teaching computer basics and
providing web-mail, so computers will need to be primarily Windows bases.
However I maybe able to put in a few Ubuntu boxes ;-)  We'll have to see
what Stephen wants to due.  Anyone who is a computer techie, is welcome to
join Stephen and I at 5:00PM, to discuses the computer lab for Broadway
Commons.

Thanks, Ciao for now
Phil. N

*  Sent from my Commodore 64  *