[Ubuntu Oregon] New Guy

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 8 21:44:21 UTC 2015

There's lots of information on the wiki (wiki.ubuntu.com) including
places to contribute. Each flavor has its own branches, too, if you
get interested in a particular one.

I would suggest since you're new to Linux, it would be good to play
around some more before you start diving headlong into development.

Again, let us know if you need further help, whether it be on
contributing or simply about support.

Walter