[Ubuntu Oregon] New Guy

Billy Brawner billybrawner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 18:20:01 UTC 2015

Hi everyone! I'm new to the Ubuntu Oregon LoCo group, so I'm writing now
to introduce myself. My name's Billy, I'm 20 years old. I graduated from
Bend Senior High school about 2 years ago and I plan on studying for a
Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science at  the OSU Cascades campus in
Bend. I currently live in Mexico but this year in July I'll be moving
back to Bend so that I can begin studying. When I'm not sitting in front
of my computer screen, I enjoy working out, and in Bend I'll go back to
my old job of being a Personal Trainer. Right now I'm studying HTML,
CSS, JavaScript, and Python. I got started with Ubuntu because I saw
that a lot of Web Development jobs for Python requested that applicants
be comfortable using it and I fell in love with the concept of open
source software so I decided that I wanted to contribute. I'm still not
sure exactly where I'll fit in but I'm working on that so I'm sure I'll
figure it out sooner or later. Anyways, I look forward to getting to
know you all and working with you to improve Ubuntu! Thank you for
accepting me to the group!

Billy