[Ubuntu Oregon] Thank you.

Phillip N philn at deltatriad.net
Thu Nov 20 06:14:32 UTC 2014

Walter,
Much thanks for Approving my team membership.
FYI: Tried to login at noon, during Tuesday's IRC meeting, to show my
support towards getting our LoCo approval.
Had some login problems, which I'm 100 percent sure were user errors (LOL),
not as proficient with Freenode, as I'd like.

Will add Freenode as a topic, to this Friday's Salem Ubuntu Hour.

I'll also take a look at Using the Freenode network at:
 https://freenode.net/using_the_network.shtml

Thanks again for Approving me, and all your support for the Linux/Ubuntu
community.
Phil. N

*  Sent from my Commodore 64  *