[Ubuntu Oregon] Re-Verification Meeting tomorrow at noon

Patrick Olson compman42 at linuxusers.us
Mon Nov 17 19:00:22 UTC 2014

On Mon, 17 Nov 2014 10:12:37 -0800, Walter Lapchynski <wxl at ubuntu.com>
wrote:

> If anyone feels like things need to be modified on the app, please let
> me know.

This very minor, but there is a double comma near the end of the list of
known active members. I don't know if the council even cares about typos.
:)

> What I need from all of you is to come to the meeting and support
> us!!! Especially folks that have been around a while, I think it would
> be really helpful to have you. To be clear at Tuesday, 18 November
> 2014 20:00 UTC (1200 Pacific/UTC-8), join #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode
> IRC. If you need any help with this, let me know. You can do this on
> your phone or tablet, too, FYI. I suggest Atomic on Android.

I should be able to attend. I finally got around to reading the code of
conduct and joining (pending approval) the team on launchpad.

> Next step: website! Who wants to build it? I *loathe* HTML. It makes
> me break out in hives.

I'd be glad to help with web programming, if I can get some input on
content (text, images, etc.). However, I'm somewhat of a beginner, so if
anyone more experienced offers to help, they may be more benefit to the
team. :)