[Ubuntu Oregon] new logo awaits your approval

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Sat Nov 8 18:00:24 UTC 2014

I've seen that heart in Oregon logo all over the state, but it seems that
I'm in the minority here with my interest in changing the logo. Which is
fine. I could certainly try to get permission from Canonical, but if no one
likes the logo any better than the old one, c'est la vie.

I have but one request, then, if you are all amenable. That being a version
of this where the Ubuntu logo is inside the state and not eclipsing it:
https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-us-or/+junk/logos/view/head:/LoCo_logo02-1.svg
Hopefully that's not outside the guidelines! :-)

I will admit there's one thing I really like about the old logo: it's
orange and green, so it allows for both Beavers and Ducks ;-)

@wxl
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA
Ubuntu PPC Point of Contact
Ubuntu Oregon Team Leader