[Ubuntu Oregon] OSCON 2013 - Volunteers needed

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Tue May 21 20:58:23 UTC 2013

Hello All,

This year Ubuntu Oregon will yet again have a booth at OSCON although
this year Canonical has decided to sponsor the costs of our booth.
Things this year will likely go a little differently than in the past
but mostly for having a better booth experience.

Ideally we will need between 3-5 volunteers who would like to come to
OSCON and help man the booth from Tuesday July 23rd at 5pm for about
two hours and then daily for the rest of the week from morning till
expo hall close.

We hope to have some Ubuntu Touch phones or tablets this year which
Canonical would be securing and also possibly a much nicer booth
overall since Canonical is helping out with those logistics.

If you are interested please fill out this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fy5xOIHQm95yXK6NsAuoxBZz-SdFH8OADxvk5vo_HcI/viewform

--
Benjamin Kerensa
http://benjaminkerensa.com