[Ubuntu Oregon] This Friday, it's Salem Ubuntu Hour

Cody Smith cody.smith9202 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 02:31:55 UTC 2013

I would be there if I wasn't supposed to be in Bend then, hopefully next
week. which is for sure unless something comes up before then and now that
has me unable to attend.

Also, found out my newer laptop DOES in fact work, the casing took the
brunt of the damage, so when I am able to attend next, I'll have that thing
with me.

--c_smith