[Ubuntu Oregon] Community Leadership Summit (Mark your calendars)

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 18 17:57:56 UTC 2013

Hey Folks,

I just wanted to ping the list and let you all know that Community
Leadership Summit (CLS) is coming up and this will be the fifth
anniversary. If you
have never attended CLS then I encourage you to check it out because
its a really value packed free event for those interested in community
building and management and some of the brightest minds in open source
and tech attend every year.

Register for free! http://www.communityleadershipsummit.com/

Hope to see you there!

--