[Ubuntu Oregon] Ubuntu Oregon 12.10 Release Party Announcement!

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 11 22:56:38 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Its that time of year again and as the 12.10 release is coming up next
month I am glad to announce we will be having a release party at
PuppetLabs from 1:30pm to 3:30pm on October 20th!

As is the occasional tradition some of us may continue the party
at GroundKontrol which is a Bar/Arcade and does allow minors
till 9pm!

In addition to Pizza, Soft Drinks and Beer we will also
have Ubuntu Oregon 12.10 T-shirts available to those who
attend on a first come first serve basis!

I encourage you all to note the date in your calendar now
and tell your friends and if you happen to work at Canonical
perhaps someone can ping the Canonical PDX list!

Thanks!

Event Page Links:
http://calagator.org/events/1250462840
http://plancast.com/p/cu37