[Ubuntu Oregon] New DVD Request form is live!

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Sat Nov 3 09:26:48 UTC 2012

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:16 AM, James Bradley <jim at oregoncanoesport.com>wrote:

> **
> I have a number of cardboard, 5 1/4" floppy disk mailers that work fine
> with CD/DVDs. Let me know when you are coming to Salem and I'll grab you a
> dozen, or thereabouts.

Cool. I am coming to Salem late night in about two weeks but when I get
back from my trip I hope to make a Ubuntu Hour very soon.

> Do you have any distribution CDs for 12.04 Kubuntu? I'd like one of those,
> if I can get my hands on it.

Unfortunately Canonical is not pressing them anymore but I did reach out to
the Kubuntu Project Lead to see if they have a new vendor for them yet so I
can buy some for the LoCo.