[Ubuntu Oregon] Portland Ubuntu Hour for 5/10

Nathan Williams nathan at nathanewilliams.com
Thu May 10 06:06:36 UTC 2012

Since Cody's a nice enough guy to give people several days' warning, I
figured I'd better send this reminder tonite instead of tomorrow like
I'd been planning. 18 hrs is plenty of warning... right? :P At Ava
Roasteria in Beaverton
<http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/venues/United_States/750/detail/>
tomorrow, we're joining in on the Ubuntu Hour fun here in the Portland
Metro area. Since our fearless leader is rocking UDS this week, this one
is going to be on my side of town. Starts at 6pm. Hope to see you there!

Event Details: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-us-or/1727/detail/

Cheers,

Nathan
<http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/venues/United_States/750/detail/>