[Ubuntu Oregon] OSBridge Pass Up For Grabs

Cody Smith cody.smith9202 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 07:32:20 UTC 2012

On 05/01/2012 10:49 PM, Benjamin Kerensa wrote:
> On 05/01/2012 08:29 PM, Cody Smith wrote:
>> On 05/01/2012 07:33 PM, Benjamin Kerensa wrote:
>>>
>>> Thomas Mashos cannot make it to OSBridge in Portland.... As such we
>>> are re-giving his pass away :)
>>>
>>> So if you want the pass then be the first person to reply to list with
>>> the answer to the following questions (no hints will be given)
>>>
>>> 1. How many members does Ubuntu Oregon have according to Launchpad?
>>> 2. What was the date of the last post on the Ubuntu Oregon subforum on
>>> Ubuntuforums.org?
>>> 3. What percent of Ubuntu Oregon members has commits in 12.04?
>>> 4. How many people "total" RSVP'ed for the 12.04 release party on
>>> loco.ubuntu.com?
>>> 5. Where and when will UDS-Q be held?
>>>

>> 1. 38
>> 2. February 25th, 2012
>> 3. Greater than 20% as per the 12.04 Release Party opening slides
>> 4. 49
>> 5. Oakland, California, USA from Monday May 7th at 9AM to Friday May
>> 11th at 6PM
>>
>> There you go.
>>

> Winner winner chicken dinner as they say in Las Vegas I will pm you on
> the Face Book

Cool, I'll check tomorrow, now, I will sleep.
--
--Cody Smith--/You may find me on IRC pretty commonly, nick is
c_smith/--Ubuntu Oregon Member and Wiki, Google+ page, Facebook page,