State of the Wiki

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 29 08:24:14 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

It is time for some change when it comes to our Wiki.... I really do not
feel our Wiki can be neglected anymore and I'm hoping someone with some
Moin skills might be interested in cleaning it up a bit and
re-organizing information.

I'm hoping we can use California's Wiki as a example by which to build
off of:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam

Things I would like to see:
*Integrate JVLB's new logo into the design
*Clean up the Header Menu
*Tidy Up pages
*Move roster to its own page

and best of all make a complete backup of our current layout in a
/Backups branch of the Wiki site.

Is anyone up to the task?

I imagine getting the Wiki in a better state will take about a hour or
two of your personal time if you got the knack for it.

--
Benjamin Kerensa             "I am what I am because
Team Lead, Ubuntu Oregon      of who we all are" - Ubuntu