Open Source Bridge 2012 (Discount Code + Raffle Info)

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Sat Mar 24 23:05:52 UTC 2012

The 4th Open Source Bridge ever will be held in Portland, OR this year
from June 26-29th and the Organizers have extended a special promotion
code for any Ubuntu Oregon member interested in attending at a $100
discount.

If you want to attend please visit:
http://opensourcebridge.org/attend/ and use the code "osbugluv"

But thats not all... Open Source Bridge organizers love us so much that
they are letting me raffle a Free Pass off to our members so if you are
interested in winning a free pass make sure to show up to the Ubuntu
Oregon 12.04 Release Party coming up next month

Details here: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-us-or/1609/detail/

More information about Open Source Bridge can be found here:
http://opensourcebridge.org/

--
Benjamin Kerensa                "I am what I am because of
Team Lead, Ubuntu Oregon          who we all are" - Ubuntu