Ubuntu User Survey 2012

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 12 22:28:13 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone!

Ubuntu User Survey 2012 was launched this week. Data from this survey
should give a better understanding of where users are from, how they
discovered Ubuntu, general demographics, and more. The survey, which is
offered in three (3) languages - English, Spanish, Portuguese, will run
through all of next week with the possibility of remaining open until
the week of the 20th.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/UbuntuSurvey2012

--
Benjamin Kerensa                          "I am what I am because of
Team Lead, Ubuntu Oregon                   who we all are." - Ubuntu