[FYI] DreamHost Reach Out & Touch You Tour

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 12 17:44:26 UTC 2012

Dreamhost (a hosting company) is doing a tour and will be having a party
in Portland on Thursday the event is 21 & up and free with limited
availability:
https://www.eventbrite.com/event/2958197047

If your interested RSVP because spots will go fast... I will be there
and Dreamhost is currently sponsoring the Ubuntu Oregon website.

--
Benjamin Kerensa                          "I am what I am because of
Team Lead, Ubuntu Oregon                   who we all are." - Ubuntu