Re: What can we improve on the LoCo Website?

nathan w nathan at nathanewilliams.com
Thu Mar 8 23:51:18 UTC 2012

It's sunny out today. :)

----- Reply message -----
From: "Cody Smith" <cody.smith9202 at gmail.com>
To: "Benjamin Kerensa" <bkerensa at ubuntu.com>
Cc: <ubuntu-us-or at lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: What can we improve on the LoCo Website?
Date: Thu, Mar 8, 2012 1:55 pm
On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 12:53 AM, Benjamin Kerensa <bkerensa at ubuntu.com> wrote:

One of the things I have wanted to work on is a comprehensive
Getting Started page for our website I have a Google Docs setup if
anyone wants to contribute to it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_VomxNaWtVYIqkt2t2b15zOCX9l1Ev0lm_M47YyDQkg/edit

Perhaps we could start working collaboratively on a help resources
page that links to community resources?

Benjamin Kerensa                          "I am what I am because
Team Lead, Ubuntu Oregon                  of who we all are." - Ubuntu
bkerensa at ubuntu.com
http://ubuntu-oregon.org