What can we improve on the LoCo Website?

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 8 08:53:20 UTC 2012

One of the things I have wanted to work on is a comprehensive Getting
Started page for our website I have a Google Docs setup if anyone wants
to contribute to it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_VomxNaWtVYIqkt2t2b15zOCX9l1Ev0lm_M47YyDQkg/edit

Perhaps we could start working collaboratively on a help resources page
that links to community resources?

Benjamin Kerensa                          "I am what I am because
Team Lead, Ubuntu Oregon                  of who we all are." - Ubuntu
bkerensa at ubuntu.com
http://ubuntu-oregon.org