[Ubuntu Oregon] We want your contributions!

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 30 00:03:26 UTC 2012

Ubuntu Oregon has a Trello board https://trello.com/ubuntuoregon which
lists various tasks of varying levels of importance that I hope we can
complete to continue to grow the community in Oregon and SW Washington.

If your interested in contributing to any let me know and I can add you
to the team there and give you any info you need to get started... I'm
hoping Cody will work with me on the Salem Area stuff and I would love
some help from any members in Corvallis or Eugene too :)

--
Benjamin Kerensa
http://benjaminkerensa.com