[Ubuntu Oregon] Salem Ubuntu Hour 6/27

Cody Smith cody.smith9202 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 22:28:19 UTC 2012

I have a 1GB PC-3200 stick that my desktop wouldn't take (Had bought 3
sticks, but the 3rd slot was botched) but with a CPU like that, I don't
know how much help even 3 GB will be, as without a decent CPU, large
amounts of RAM is wasted. I'll bring it to the Ubuntu Hour if you attend
if your PC takes PC-3200.

--c_smith