[Ubuntu Oregon] Additional changelog notes

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 29 16:55:47 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 09:49:14AM -0700, James Bradley wrote:
> Altered logo image on first page to eliminate ghosting. Scribus
> apparently has some problems with images incorporating transparency.
>
> Changed copy on second page to eliminate overuse of word "provide".
> Replaced some instances with "offers" and "supplies".

I'd imagine that people would want to print these flyers on their own so
that they can easily resupply locations in their area.  In which the use
of color photos may result in poor looking copies.  Perhaps there could
also be one with black and white photos?

Additionally, I wonder if distributors of the flyer may want to add
individual contact information to it for example I might add my email
address.  (As one person is more approachable than a whole mailing
list.)  In which case perhaps leaving some blank room for that would be
a good idea.

--
Brian Murray