[Ubuntu Oregon] Ubuntu Oregon Flyer Feedback

Thomas Mashos thomas at mashos.com
Mon Jun 25 23:04:20 UTC 2012

I've reviewed the flyer, and here are my notes.

* No contact information. We're handing people flyers, they go home
and then what. We expect them to Google us? Lets get a web address and
maybe an email of the team lead on there as well.
* There is no english text under School and Home (presumably on the back)
* I question the need for non-english text. Further, the non-english
text is only on the back and although I cannot read it, presumably the
entire text isn't translated. If a need for an alternate language
flyer is needed, perhaps there should be a second flyer.

Thanks,

Thomas Mashos