[Ubuntu Oregon] Ubuntu Oregon Flyer Feedback

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 25 22:11:59 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

I would like to ask for your feedback on the Flyer (attached) that James
Bradley has kindly put together for the LoCo to help us have a piece of
material we can offer to LoCo members to print and share if they so
choose and also to print in mass for events.

James has noted the flyer has a few sections lacking some text and I
wanted to get everyone's input on how we can fill up the rest of the flyer!

--
Benjamin Kerensa
http://benjaminkerensa.com