[Ubuntu Oregon] OSCON Booth Volunteer Needed

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 15 22:02:36 UTC 2012

I am still looking for one person to help me man the Ubuntu Booth at
OSCON this year

The schedule is below and the volunteer duties would include answering
questions about Ubuntu 12.04 while also providing information on getting
involved in the community.

Tuesday
5:00pm - 6:00pm Opening Reception
Wednesday
10:00am - 4:30pm
5:40pm - 7:00pm Booth Crawl
Thursday
10:00am - 5:00pm

The perk of volunteering is you will get to go to all night parties
(assuming you are 21+) and free access to the expo floor and lunch on
certain days plus I will try and make more perks available. Its an
awesome fun time if you have never been and a great opportunity to network.

--
Benjamin Kerensa
http://benjaminkerensa.com