[Ubuntu Oregon] Ubuntu Booth at OSCON (July 17-20)

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 5 01:36:16 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

I was informed today that we were offered a OSCON booth which I signed
an agreement with O'Reilly for this evening and have sent out. As such I
will require someone to assist in manning the booth this year.

Please note this is a four day commitment during which the Expo Hall
opens Tuesday night at 5pm and then is open daily starting in the
morning and ending in the evening. Manning the booth consists of helping
stock the booth with materials and supplies and discussing Ubuntu and
the Ubuntu Community with attendees and you will get access to the Expo
Hall Floor plus lunches on Tuesday and Wednesday.

I would also like to invite Ubuntu Oregon Members to register for a Expo
Hall Pass ($25 Value) using the code "FREEPROJ" or "FREEORG"

If you are interested and can commit to manning the booth please just
reply to me and let me know.

--
Benjamin Kerensa
Team Lead, Ubuntu Oregon