[Ubuntu Oregon] Ubuntu Oregon at OSCON Expo Hall

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 18 16:02:27 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

We have our booth setup at the Expo Hall at OSCON right next to MariaDB
and PostgreSQL and the opening night was a great success with over 100
CD's gone in the first hour and hundreds of Firefox Stickers and
Buttons. Notably we met with some people from the Washington DC LoCo and
users from all over the world and additionally met some local Oregonians
who use Ubuntu but who had not heard of Ubuntu Oregon.

If you have not registered yet please visit http://oscon.com and use
"FREEORG" or "FREEPROJ" to get a Expo Hall pass and visit the booth
today or tomorrow and if you want to come to my talk Friday let me know
and I can get you an extended gold pass to drop in.

--
Benjamin Kerensa
http://benjaminkerensa.com