[Ubuntu Oregon] Ubuntu Hour next Friday!

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 13 21:24:57 UTC 2012

I might drop by tonight but this was for next week... pleia2 will only be
in town Thurs and Friday. Perhaps though on Tuesday we could also mix at
PuppetLabs party.

On Jul 13, 2012 1:55 PM, "Jono Bacon" <jono at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> If you mean Friday tonight, we are having the pre-CLS social gathering at
Spirit Of 77, want to there tonight?

> If you mean meeting at OSCON, Jorge is only out for a few days, can we
make it Tuesday?

> Thanks!
>
>      Jono
>
> Sent from my mobile, apologies for the brevity.
>
> On Jul 13, 2012 1:00 PM, "Benjamin Kerensa" <bkerensa at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Everyone,
>>
>> So since we have Ubuntu Community members and Canonical employees coming
from out of state I figured it might be a good opportunity next Friday to
have a Ubuntu Hour. I know Jono Bacon and Jorge Castro will be in for OSCON
and Elizabeth Krumbach from the Community Council and Phillip Ballew from
Ubuntu Youth.