Open Source Government Petition

James Bradley jim at oregoncanoesport.com
Tue Jan 31 21:58:11 UTC 2012

Benjamin Kerensa has pointed out that the short URL provided by the We
the People site doesn't appear to be working, though it did when I
initially checked it. Anyway, here is the full URL:
https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions?_escaped_fragment_=/petition/lower-national-debt-expanding-governments-use-free-software-such-gnulinux-and-libreoffice/jkLbwPDC#!/petition/lower-national-debt-expanding-governments-use-free-software-such-gnulinux-and-libreoffice/jkLbwPDC

JVLB