Ubuntu Hour (Portland) This Friday!

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 31 07:34:50 UTC 2012

I will be hosting a Ubuntu Hour at Got Pho located at 3634 NE Sandy
Blvd, Portland, OR (Hollywood District) the event will start at 19:30
PST (7:30PM) and will run for a couple hours depending on how long we
feel like staying out. Got Pho has a full Vietnamese cuisine to include
Pho (Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup), Vietnamese Sandwiches, Thai Iced
Teas, Domestic and Asian Beer and so much more.

Got Pho is not too expensive at all with a meal + beverage costing about
$10-15 and the portions are pretty generous they also offer Wifi on-site
and the restaurant is easily accessible from the freeway.

Please RSVP at the following link so I know how many reservations to
make and also feel free to reply to list and let us know if your coming:

Benjamin Kerensa                          "I am what I am because
Team Lead, Ubuntu Oregon                  of who we all are." - Ubuntu
bkerensa at ubuntu.com