FYI: Community Leadership Summit

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 30 22:29:44 UTC 2012

Community Leadership Summit will be from July 14th - 15th (All Day both
days)
http://www.communityleadershipsummit.com/

It is a free event and is led by Jono Bacon (Ubuntu Community Manager)
and O'Reilly Media and I must just say it is a good event if you are
interested in learning about leading a community or developing community
related skills. This event is also the weekend before OSCON so you will
get a chance to meet many of the speakers of OSCON since they often go
to CLS.

I will be attending and I think Nathwill will also and I hope to see
some more LoCo folks show :)

--
Benjamin Kerensa                          "I am what I am because
Team Lead, Ubuntu Oregon                  of who we all are." - Ubuntu
bkerensa at ubuntu.com
http://ubuntu-oregon.org