Ubuntu Oregon Approval Application before LoCo Council Tomorrow!!!

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 17 02:15:05 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder that Ubuntu Oregon's application for approval is on the
Agenda for the Ubuntu LoCo Council tomorrow at Tuesday 17th January 2012,
20:00 UTC<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Loco+Council+Meeting&iso=20120117T20&ah=1>
which
is Noon our time.

I believe based on discussions that Nathan W will be prepared to represent
us at the meeting tomorrow but I will also be there and per the original
announcement it is important that we have a good turnout of members too.

So if you can spare some time tomorrow and come on IRC please join
#ubuntu-meeting
on irc.freenode.net and if you do not have access to a IRC client feel free
to use the Web IRC Client located here:
http://www.ubuntu-oregon.org/chat/and change the channel to
#ubuntu-meeting

This is an important step for Ubuntu Oregon and although it is not a
guaranteed thing that we will be approved I surely hope we are because it
has been long overdue for Oregon to be approved and had everything been
lined up properly in the past we would have likely already been approved.

If you intend to be present at the meeting please reply to mailing list so
I have an idea of who will be there tomorrow!

--
Benjamin Kerensa
Team Lead, Ubuntu Oregon