Update: Global Jam

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 22:57:18 UTC 2012

On 02/21/2012 01:19 PM, Cody Smith wrote:
> On 02/20/2012 07:54 PM, Benjamin Kerensa wrote:
>> I was informed that we are now fully approved to use the space at
>> FreeGeek for our Global Jam so I will be reaching out to our contact
>> their to see what time we can start arriving but it is schedule to be
>> all-day.
>>
>> https://www.google.com/calendar/b/0/render?eid=bTVhNGdocWVoZ2hjYWpiaWtrbzhsZWt1aTggdjEyYTYzOG4wdGxiYWx1NDIzaGFkdms2bWNAZw&ctz=America/Los_Angeles&pli=1&gsessionid=LEBFWad3jx3AIAoufBtUSQ&sf=true&output=xml
>> <https://www.google.com/calendar/b/0/render?eid=bTVhNGdocWVoZ2hjYWpiaWtrbzhsZWt1aTggdjEyYTYzOG4wdGxiYWx1NDIzaGFkdms2bWNAZw&ctz=America/Los_Angeles&pli=1&gsessionid=LEBFWad3jx3AIAoufBtUSQ&sf=true&output=xml>
>> --
>> Benjamin Kerensa                          "I am what I am because
>> Team Lead, Ubuntu Oregon                  of who we all are." - Ubuntu
>> bkerensa at ubuntu.com
>> http://ubuntu-oregon.org
>>

> So, being as some of us have over an hours worth of driving, would it
> be acceptable to come when we can and leave when we have to? that
> question is being because of the fact that it is an all day event.
>
> --Cody Smith

The event will be from 10:00am to roughly 7-8pm and yes attendees can
come when they are available and leave when they must. I will likely
post a sign with my cell number on the door shortly after the event
starts for those who arrive later so they can get in.

--
Benjamin Kerensa
bkerensa at gmail.com
http://benjaminkerensa.com