Ubuntu Oregon Global Jam (March 4th, 2012)

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 15 00:34:00 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Ubuntu Oregon will be holding a Ubuntu Global Jam event on March 4th,
2012 with the event lasting throughout most of the day. Our Global Jam
event will have a emphasis on Triaging & Bug Fixing while at the same
time smaller groups may work on Ubuntu Friendly testing and other small
contributions aimed at readying 12.04 for a very precise release.

We ask that all potential attendees please RSVP at least 24 hours in
advance as space may be limited.

You can RSVP here: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-us-or/1553/detail/

We are still seeking food and beverage sponsorship however if this is
not possible to arrange we may ask those who are able to contribute by
bringing some light snacks and beverages!

If this is your first Global Jam feel free to read this wiki:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam

Those who are interested can also make a donation to FreeGeek which
heavily supports Free Open Source Software in the community!

Please direct all questions about this to the mailing list via a reply
to this specific announcement and they will be addressed on mailing list!

Note: We do have a preliminary approval to use space at FreeGeek and we
anticipate a final approval this week. If for any reason we do not get
approval for use the venue will change and such will be announced. Times
are subject to change although the specific date is set in stone.

--
Benjamin Kerensa                          "I am what I am because
Team Lead, Ubuntu Oregon                  of who we all are." - Ubuntu
bkerensa at ubuntu.com
http://ubuntu-oregon.org